I. DEFINITIONS USED:
1. Seller – EDGClothes, Company reg. 731325, , 295ª Heathway, Kaunas, Lithuania ; Tel +37064238869; E-mail : [email protected]
2. www.edgclothes.lt - an online store located at www.edgclothes.lt
3. Buyer - 1) natural person, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority, whose capacity is not restricted by court procedure; 2) a minor from the age of fourteen to eighteen years of age who has the consent of parents or carers, except when he is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
4. Account – This is a result of registering with this online shop and consequently account is being created, storing of personal data and order history.
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
6. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device whenever any person visits this online shop. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar tools.
7. Password - A unique combination of letters and numbers unique to the buyer and known to him, introduced for the first time by registering an within the online store, and later to sign into your account.
8. Browser - A program for displaying web pages on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data - any information relating to an individual - a data subject, whose identity is known or may be identified, directly or indirectly, using data such as a personal code, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. Personal Data Manager - You indicate your company name or Name and Surname if you are a natural person.
12. Administrator - a responsible person for managing this online shop.
13. IP address - A unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned to country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - approved valid "Rules for the purchase and sale of goods in the online shop".
15. Direct marketing - activities aimed at offering goods or services by post, telephone or other direct means and / or inquiring their opinions on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL NOTIONS:
20. The buyer can complete the purchase on website www.edgclothes.lt by signing up or without registering. A non-registered Buyer is required to provide the following personal details - name, telephone number, e-mail address, shipping address. The buyer is responsible for submitting his own personal data.
21. People wishing to register with www.edgclothes.lt must submit their email address and password. During registration, an Account is created. In the Account, the Buyer himself enters his details - name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, therefore, he is solely responsible for the correctness of these data. Buyer at any time can:
21.1. adjust and / or fill in Personal Data in the Account. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. delete / delete all your data by logging into your account and clicking on the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3 download all your data by signing in to your account and clicking on the button "Download all my data".
III. PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The buyer agrees that his name, email address, telephone number, IP address at www.edgclothes.lt will be processed for operational analysis purposes. Correspondingly www.edgclothes.lt gives the Buyer the right when registering with EDGClothes or when placing the order to express his consent or disagreement that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address at www.edgclothes.lt will be processed for direct marketing purposes .
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only in order to properly provide the services to Buyers in the online shop www.edgclothes.lt (including the right to participate in sales, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed for Seller's Activity Analysis and Direct Marketing purposes, provided that such consent is provided and will not be eliminated by the Buyer. The period of storage for Personal Data Uses for Direct Marketing purposes is three calendar years from the date of such data submission.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Customer's Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
24.1. if the Buyer's consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
24.2. in the course of ordering or providing other services - to the Seller's partners, who provide goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3 for direct marketing purposes - to Seller's partners, EDGClothes will take care of the written obligations of Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of Lithuania;
24.4 to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of Lithuania;
24.5 if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. after logging into his account, download all your data by clicking the button "Download all my data";
25.2. requesting the Seller to receive information in writing, from which sources and what personal data has been collected, for which purpose they are processed, to which data recipients have been provided during the last 1 (one) year. Information to the Buyer is provided via en email address provided to us;
25.3. after logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
25.5 By expressing his or her disagreement or in accordance with the described procedure by the subsequent submission of non consent to the processing of his Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
26. At the time of withdrawal of the Goods, the Buyer's identity document and the Customer's data contained therein are used for identification only for the correct identification of the Seller, a public company, a courier service employee or an employee of the Goods Reception Center.
30. The seller, by means of internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that the Personal Data within www.edgclothes.lt provided by the Buyer is protected against any illegal actions: the level of unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, identity theft, fraud, and personal data protection level would be in line with the requirements of Lithuanian legal acts.
31. Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and alterations. All Buyer Passwords are encrypted, only Personal Data Controller-authorized persons can sign in to Personal Servers, and only through a secure certificate, as well as all www.edgclothes.lt pages that require the Personal Data Entry to be executed via https: // protocol.
32. The Buyer undertakes and is required to keep safe the password and login for www.edgclothes.lt and other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not reveal to third parties other personal data about himself or any third persons if such Personal Data of the third persons were available to him and immediately inform the Seller of the alleged violations.
33. The Buyer agrees in advance that Seller is entitled to keep on the server his Personal Information to the extent necessary according to the specifics of the www.edgclothes.lt activity, if the data provided by the Buyer has been (i) used in the course of an unlawful act, or (ii) if the Seller has received complaints relating to the relevant Buyer, or if the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules made by the respective Buyer, or (iii) in the presence of other legitimate purposes of protecting personal data. Such data shall be destroyed upon receipt of instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. By administering www.edgclothes.lt and diagnosing possible failures, the Administrator may use the Buyers IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENT AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
36. The consent to collect, manage, and store Data on the Customer's Personal Data is valid only forwards.
37. If after familiarizing with his Personal Data, the Buyer determines that the Personal Data is collected or received from illegal sources or that the Personal Data is being processed for purposes other than those for which they are provided, the Buyer has the right to apply to www.edgclothes.lt by e-mail address to suspend such personal data processing steps. A buyer who uses EDGClothes without registering and receiving an answer from EDGClothes which observes inaccuracies or errors in his Personal Data, has the right to request that his Personal Information as soon as possible but not later than within 5 (five) working days is corrected or adjusted. A buyer who is a registered user at www.edgclothes.lt can personalize his Personal Information by logging in to his Account. EDGClothes has the right to adjust, supplement, delete personal data or stop personal data processing actions only after identifying the personality of the Buyer who has applied.
38. If EDGClothes has doubts about the accuracy of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of Personal Data of these Buyers, to verify and correct these data. Such Personal Data is used only for verifying their accuracy.
39. In pursuance of the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer may apply to EDGClothes using this email address : [email protected]
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookies is to collect traffic information (collecting statistical information), submit content that matches the interests of the Buyer, and save the attendance history.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS